Scheduling an Appointment
Surgeries are scheduled by appointment only. Please call 219.922.3811 to schedule an appointment.
Surgery Drop-off/Pick-up Times
- Dogs: drop off at 8 a.m. and pick up at 4 p.m.
- Cats: drop off at 7:30 a.m. and pick up at 5 p.m.
- Your pet must have current rabies and distemper/parvo vaccines. If not current, vaccines can be given at the time of surgery.
- If your pet is 7 years or older, pre-surgery bloodwork is required.
- A negative heartworm test is required to order or receive heartworm preventive.
- Please do not feed your pet after midnight on the night before their appointment unless they are very young. Animals under 4 months of age can have a small breakfast on the morning of surgery.
- All pets can have water up until the time of surgery.
- Please bring proof of how you qualify for our program.
- If your pet is up-to-date on vaccines, bring your vaccine records.
- We accept cash, credit, and debit as forms of payment (no personal checks).
- Instructions for Dogs: Drop off at 8 a.m.; pick up at 4 p.m. Please leave your dog in the car until check-in is complete (unless your dog is in a carrier).
- Instructions for Cats: Drop off at 7:30 a.m.; pick up at 5 p.m. Please bring your cat in a secure carrier. If you do not have a carrier for your cat, you can purchase a cardboard carrier for $5. Feral (hard to handle) cats must come in a humane trap.