Schedule an Appointment
Vaccine clinics are held on Mondays and Thursdays from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 219.922.3811 for more information or to schedule an appointmn.
Estelle Marcus Animal Clinic's vaccine clinics are open to those who qualify (click here to see if you qualify).
Services and Pricing
- Rabies vaccine: $15
- Canine and feline Distemper vaccines: $10
- Bordetella vaccines: $15
- Canine Influenza H3N2 vaccines: $15
- FIV/FeLV test: $25
- Heartworm test: $25
- Heartworm preventive (including flea and dewormer)*
- Advantage Multi (cats only): $15/per month
- Sentinel (dogs only): $5-$7/per month or $25 to $35 for 6 months (depending on weight)
- Microchip: $25
- Nail trim: $10
- E-collar: $15
- Hernia repair: $25
- Cardboard carrier: $5
• When you come for the clinic, please bring proof of public aid (if applicable).
• Dogs need to be on a leash or in a carrier. Cats need to be in a secure carrier.